Translate

Monday 22 July 2013

The heat is on ....

Just a very quick one today my lovelies, I know I've been neglecting you all terribly these past few days ... not had time to catch up with all your divine blogs or leave comments willy nilly ... I'm working myself into a frenzy over Saturday's sale ... I really hope it will be worth it!



I've still got lots of jam to make, furniture to paint and upcycle, and generally just a lot of faffing about to do!


The weather is still amazing, and I've just come back from a walk to 'my' beach ... not too hot at this time of day, and a lovely breeze playing around too. It helps me to collect my thoughts for the day, and list in my head what needs doing.  I've finished childminding now until September, which sounds fabulous, having almost 7 weeks holiday, but I don't get paid during that time, so a sale will help in that respect and also clear some stuff to make room for more of the same!


So if any of you are in the area on Saturday, it would be truly amazing to see you! Details are on my sidebar, and hopefully I'll fill you in (not literally!) on Saturday's shenanigans next week ...

Until then, have fun in the sun, my lovelies

Love Claire xxx

PS: Hope Kirstie doesn't fail to deliver on Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you have got some fantastic things for the sale - good luck x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    I do so wish I could go to your sale.... I would in fact love to. I'll have to settle for the photos you are going to post(aren't you??? LOL!). What fun and I know it is very hectic all the prep because I did one with my sister a while back. However it is fun...at least I think so.
    I'm hoping it goes fantastically well for you and it will...... sure it will :-)

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, good luck with the sale Claire :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come to your sale too. Just a little too far away for me though.It all sounds very exciting and I hope you sell lots of things.(I bet the preserves are snapped up straight away!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Claire, it all looks fab, I wish I was nearer my friend
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Claire
    Your walk on the beach sounds blissful. I hope your sale goes really well and the weather stays fine for you.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on Saturday Claire!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck for Saturday! Your jam looks amazing, I bet the rest does too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on Saturday, wish I could be there but just too far :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jam looks great. Hope the fair goes well.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy, busy Claire - in this heat too! You are right thought - walks by the sea are a great unwinder. All the best with your sale - I wish I had some of your jam....
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my ramblings and value all your comments ... I will try and get back to you, but am sorry if I don't always manage this ... sometimes real life just gets in the way! Claire xxx