Translate

Monday 8 December 2014

Absent without leave ...

Hello my lovelies!



I've recently had several messages, comments and emails from you, my faithful followers saying that you miss me, and I'm really touched by this, and the truth is, I really miss you all too!

Everything is fine, there is no underlying bad reason why I haven't been blogging, in fact a very good one ... I've just been so busy with my work there hasn't been time to pause for breath ...

Hopefully, once I've wound down for Christmas I will get back on here and catch up with you all (that's if you want me to after such a long absence), but I felt some kind of explanation was necessary. I am in touch with lots of you on Instagram, a lazy substitute for writing a post, but one that I love nonetheless! Join me there if you would like to ... I'm Thriftwood114, and you'll find lots of other bloggy friends there too.

Will be in touch soon, and hope you're all enjoying your Christmas preparations.



With love, Claire

14 comments:

  1. glad to know you're ok - same here - so much rushing around and work not much time for anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I should have guessed you were another lost to Instagram. I don't really use it so forget that to others it's the bees knees.

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back in blog land. Everyone seems to using Instagram these days, except me. Merry Christmas, Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you can now find some time to relax and enjoy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your Christmas preparations Claire! See you on Instagram :-)

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that all is well and that you are just busy and getting your prioritys right I haven't a clue whether or not I can get access to Instagram but I will have a go - hope you have a flabby Christmas surrounded by friends and family xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lynne!If you have an Ipad or Iphone you can get Instagram, probably othger ways too, but as a complete technophobe amd not sure. I had to laugh at your comment ... think you might have meant fabby Christmas, but it probably will be a flabby one, knowing me ... hope you have a great time too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness - i am so sorry for saying flabby when i meant FABBY definitely - i think i might have to retire gracefully now and put a flannel on my head - in my defence i haven't been so well this week so have been using the silly ipad and that has a kind of correcting thing that isn't always right!!!! so sorry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't worry Lynne! It made me laugh ... xx

      Delete
  9. Hello lovely lady. I've missed your blog but am glad to know all is ok with you. I shall look for you on instagram. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire, I am so pleased that you are ok, I have been missing your smiling face on my blog feed! I have added you to my Instagram feed, something I have only just got into, I'm sweetbriardreams (who'd have thought!). Take care and I hope it isn't too flabby!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,so pleased to hear that things are ok for you,hope you're having a good time getting ready for Christmas,have you seen Mrs Custards post it's a wonder!! 'bye for now Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello....just popping in to say hi....you've been busy then? That's good....hope all is well....xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my ramblings and value all your comments ... I will try and get back to you, but am sorry if I don't always manage this ... sometimes real life just gets in the way! Claire xxx