Translate

Thursday 14 June 2012

SUNSHINE AWARD!!!





I have just found out that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely Cheryl from My Little Piece of England ... this is my first award, thank you so much Cheryl, you've really made my day! I got all excited and started to create this post using my ipad, and stupidly have deleted my last post about Wordsworth, does anyone have any idea how to get it back? Sorry back to the award!

The Rules:

1.   Thank the blogger that nominated you - Thank you again, Cheryl!

2.   Answer 10 questions about your favourite things.

3.   Nominate 10 blogs and let them know.

Questions

Favourite Animal - Dog - how could I say anything else, Ruby would never forgive me

Favourite Number - 7, since I was little I thought it was a bright, shiny number

Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink - Tea - I drink buckets of it

Facebook or Twitter - FB, but not really a fan

My Passion - All things vintage (my family and friends are obviously the most important thing in my life, but that goes without saying)

Getting or Giving - I love looking for or making the perfect present for someone, but like to receive things too, especially if thought has gone into it, doesn't matter how big or small, cheap or expensive, what matters is the time someone has given to make it special.

Favourite pattern - Does this mean sewing, knitting or crochet pattern? I can't really follow patterns, just make things up as I go along! If it's a favourite print then it's Cath Kidston Paris Roses.

Favourite Day of Week - I always get the Friday Feeling!

Favourite Flower - Tulips/Daffodils in spring, Roses any other time (sorry, that'S 3)

Favourite Country - Love Greece, but am always ready to come home, so GB!

Now for my ten nominated blogs, was very difficult choosing just ten, but after lots of thought, I went for relatively new blogs, and in no particular order, (apart from alphabetically) so there's no squabbling, they are

Aunt Jane's Attic
Down by the Sea
Four Happy Bunnies
Goodnight Prudence
Little Chicken Scratch
Priddy Priddy
Rosey Tinted Spectacles
Streetcomber
Tangled Sweetpea
Where the Moon Sleeps

Thanks again Cheryl, hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and now to see if I can get my last post back!
Any help with that would be gratefully received!

Love, Claire xxx




16 comments:

  1. Congratulations - well deserved! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Claire! You have such a lovely blog so it's well earned and thank you so so much for nominating me!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunshine Award day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award, you deserve it :)

    Lexie @ piecesofwonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Claire, its going to be hard to think of 10 new ones! Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations on the Award!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Claire, I'm really touched. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award! It was fun to get to know more about you :)
    Have a lovely weekend...enjoy the cups of tea!
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Mrs!
    Firstly thank you, soo very kindly for nominating me.
    You know me though claire,I am a sensitive soul and couldn,t possibly nominate just 10 lovely blogs...
    I have thought long and hard and would feel that my hands would run away before my brain could catch up on this one!
    So I would like to just say, I think all my blogging pals are the Bees Knees...
    And I am really touched for your thoughts..
    Been trying to ring you lots too!
    love Mariax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, a well deserved award. I shall pop across to the blogs you've nominated too, it's a great way to find new blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello Claire
    If you were looking for Missy (Edith Florence) on your Google follow list she is there I have had a look, so she is following you.Her pic (icon) is just a silhouette of a head in grey and Missy beside it. If you cannot see her blog on your reading list (all the icons of blogs) try signing out and log in again and go to your blogs list on layout and add to list.
    Hope I'm not butting in where I shouldn't!!!

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, knew she was on my followers list, but not on reading list so will do what you said, thank you! Xx

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations and thanks so much for nominating my blog for the award too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Claire,
    Thank you for nominating me for the award I really appreciate it and congratualtions to you too .I love your blog.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my ramblings and value all your comments ... I will try and get back to you, but am sorry if I don't always manage this ... sometimes real life just gets in the way! Claire xxx